[Magdalen] Music question

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:32:11 UTC 2016

A fellow parishioner was a graduate student at the U of Chicago in the
English department and said the freshmen in one of the classes he
helped with continually asked him why his writing was so "connected."

Scott, for whom good handwriting was a struggle to learn but was
greatly helped by examining the excellent handwriting of some teachers
and emulating it.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA