[Magdalen] Music question

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 23:15:42 UTC 2016

My UK and Greek pen pals when I was a teen all wrote in Italic script. I
loved it and found it wonderfully easy to read. I wish we taught it to our
kids here rather than cursive. I made an attempt to learn it some years
ago, but couldn't make the switch. My handwriting has always been
abominable, but after I got into healthcare it got worse. By association, I
guess.