[Magdalen] Music question

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:24:30 UTC 2016

Interesting pages on the old German handwriting (designed by an artist!):
http://www.suetterlinschrift.de/Englisch/Sutterlin.htm

And on the old German typesetting font, Fraktur:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraktur

The German equivalent of our pangram (sentence containing every
letter), "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog," is...
Victor jagt zwölf Boxkämpfer quer über den Sylter Deich.
(Victor chases 12 boxers [men, not dogs or underpants] across the Sylt dike.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA