[Magdalen] And away it goes....

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 24 16:37:06 UTC 2016

Thanksgiving dinner, that is.  Crock Pot Sausage Soup (not kielbasa, for a change), and with a special green ingredient.  I'll only give detail later, IF it turns out okay.  It's in the tradition of the kielbasa soup recipe my mom handed off to me, but even before she became as delicate as she is now I'm sure she'd fine mine today way too spicy.

This is the first time I've actively tried to cook for going on months now, that's how depressed I've been.  Maybe the 4-day weekend perked me up.