[Magdalen] And away it goes....

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Nov 24 17:22:31 UTC 2016

And I've just set the leek & potato soup to boil. Pumpkin for pumpkin pie
has been cooked. So what's left is to put the pie together, bake it, and
then roast some brussels sprouts, jerusalem artichokes & cauliflower. All
the above from the garden (well, not the cauliflower). We'll go up to our
neighbor's later, who is taking care of turkey, etc.

Meanwhile, it's snowing here on the frozen tundra, so we'll have a white
Thanksgiving.

And, if anyone is trying to get to Eleanor Braun's today, they might get a
tad confused:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/11/22/massdot-apologizes-for-cod-cape-sign-dartmouth/bpmdTMDf96Jk7maly3BcxO/story.html

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA