[Magdalen] I have a line on an organ position...

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 26 18:38:27 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

I think part of Sheila's problem is a fear of winter driving. I'm from Chicago, I know how to drive in snow. I would rejoice if all my organ gigs were 10 minutes away. I just drove 109 miles each way for a generous wedding. Usually it is well under 50 miles; although another time it was 75 miles each way. Maybe our Canadian listsubs can provide Sheila some practical suggestions--including trial runs to the venue. One suggestion is to take a friend along for the ride. You can have a nice lunch or coffee at church or in the neighborhood.
Joe