[Magdalen] A kitchen drawer discovery.

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 00:35:36 UTC 2016

Oh yes Marilyn.  I've had to clean out so many of the houses of my
elders that I've become sort of compulsive about clearing out things
I'm not using.  My sister and I are close in age and close in ailments
so it's a toss up about who will have to clean up after who.  Or maybe
it will be the County.  Anyway, I don't want anyone wondering why in
hell she was keeping THAT?

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the