[Magdalen] A kitchen drawer discovery.

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 00:39:43 UTC 2016

I actually love nice kitchen linens.  Decent cotton, terry cloth for
the hands, plain weave for dishes.  For good and for drying crystal I
love real linen.  A few like minded friends and I gift each other with
luxury kitchen towels.  I also like vintage ones from antique stores.
I don't care if they have a few holes in them.  My sister and I share
a set of real flour sack embroidered towels with 'days of the week'
designs.  I think they were embroidered by my father's first wife,
Ruth, probably for her trousseau.  They are family treasures.