[Magdalen] A kitchen drawer discovery.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 01:27:40 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/26/2016 7:35:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
susanvhagen at gmail.com writes:

Anyway,  I don't want anyone wondering why in
hell she was keeping  THAT?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You never know what you'll find in such circumstances.

When my mother died in 1998 and the family home went up for
sale, an inspector pointed out that the house was encased in asbestos
pipe/duct wrapping, and it would have to be removed before it could
legally be sold.

The official estimate for removal was something like $3,500.   Then
an old family friend mentioned a licensed old gentleman who would
probably be more reasonable.  He was.  It was done for $800  and
passed inspection with flying colors.

David S.