[Magdalen] A kitchen drawer discovery.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 02:02:51 UTC 2016

Susan H>Anyway, I don't want anyone wondering why in
hell she was keeping THAT?

Oh, sometimes I toy with the idea of what to *keep* in that category <GDR>

Cleaning out/up after mom  over a 2 year period did leave me with the same
feeling but it didn't deter me *enough* not to bring stuff home.  Right now
I look like a hoarder of fabric, books, old photos and (empty) frames.

sigh
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck