[Magdalen] church organs.... and a famous benefactor

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 06:16:33 UTC 2016

There is a classic one in Solvay NY on a grassy hill just outside of Syracuse. It was a few blocks away from where I lived for 3 years early in my marriage. Used to walk there all the time. First time I became aware of 'Carnegie Libraries'
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

On Nov 26, 2016, at 10:54 PM, Sibyl Smirl <polycarpa3 at ckt.net> wrote:

> On 11/26/16 6:52 AM, Marion Thompson wrote:
> Always interesting.  Montreal has one of his librraries.  Imagine if
> Trump were cut from the same cloth.

Also Columbus, KS, the County Seat of my county.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net