[Magdalen] Bishops' choices of funeral hymns

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:56:09 UTC 2016

We sang Wachet Auf at the Lutheran church this morning also, along with
Rejoice, Rejoice Believers to the wonderful Swedish tune that the Lutherans
favor. Here is a great  arrangement by the Covenant Church of Schaumburg,
IL with brass and the whole nine yards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJXBksy_dSY