[Magdalen] Two questions for the assembled multitude

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 03:16:52 UTC 2016

I grew up RC, receiving only the Body most of the time except for
special occasions or parishes where the Blood was given as well, and
it seemed kind of radical at first. Many bypassed the chalice-bearers.
At least they understood they've received the Sacrament fully.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA