[Magdalen] Two questions for the assembled multitude

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 21:11:44 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/28/2016 2:08:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

My own  personal question about the so-called "Prayer of Humble Access"

Even the Tridentine Latin Riters feel the need about this point in the
Liturgy
to have a sort of confession.  They always choose the old Confetior,  which
is actually done at the beginning of the Latin Rite ("I will go unto the
altar
of God.....").  So many of us singers in the Latin choir and  schola
who have Anglican backgrounds got to calling the Confetior the "Latin
Rite Prayer of Humble Access."

David S.