[Magdalen] Two questions for the assembled multitude

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 21:24:44 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/28/2016 2:42:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

He  was very fair and blue-eyed and it looked FAAABULOUS on  him.
-M>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Likewise the good monsignor (now retired) at the downtown RCC -
the one with the Sarum fixation.  If you are old enough to  remember
the weekly "Loretta Young Show" on television, you can get the
picture of his exiting the sacristy and walking down he side aisle
to the rear of the church for the entrance procession.  He
would fan the vestment from one side to the other in the same manner
as Loretta Young would fan her long skirt from side to side during  the
opening sequence of her show.

Did I mention I loved the "Loretta Young Show" (1953-1961)?

David S.