[Magdalen] LMA

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:23:59 UTC 2016

I never could get into Mr. Lewis. However, if anyone wishes, they are free
to start their own thread for all the other literary folks.

I have a fondness for LMA's book because my wife loves it so much. I think
LW is 1 of a kind at least for its time because it draws each woman out as
a full character, so that women have been identifying with some of these
ladies for generations.

I saw a great cartoon recently in which a small English boy is facing a
lion, saying, "Mother says you have to go. I told you to use the litter
box."

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford