[Magdalen] LMA

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Nov 30 03:31:25 UTC 2016

I dearly love all the LMA books, and I've probably read Little Women at
least 20 times. I also dearly love the Narnia books, which I read for the
first time when I was in seminary. I'll never forget the coming on shore
scene from Dawntreader, with the lamb on the shore who says, "Come and have
breakfast." That scene, and its parallel and origin in John's Gospel, never
fail to transport me.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle