[Magdalen] NOW, it really begins; DT and flag-burners.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:29:56 UTC 2016

Well, let's be fair.  He said "should."  We all do that and we know it's
not going to happen.

Lots of us have said people who burn flags ought to be <fill in the blank>
and we don't have seizures.

And we know that this is what this individual does all the time anyway, so
it's not as if it was a surprise. Prepare for four years of "they should
be"-s. Because it's gonna happen. Again and again.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford