[Magdalen] NOW, it really begins; DT and flag-burners.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Tue Nov 29 20:51:20 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016, at 03:29 PM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford wrote:
> Well, let's be fair.  He said "should."  We all do that and we know it's
> not going to happen.
>
> Lots of us have said people who burn flags ought to be <fill in the
> blank>
> and we don't have seizures.

Lots of us don't have control of the executive branch of the US
government in our futures.

> And we know that this is what this individual does all the time anyway,
> so
> it's not as if it was a surprise. Prepare for four years of "they should
> be"-s. Because it's gonna happen. Again and again.

I completely agree. I don't yet know how to prepare myself for that, but
I know I must. I expect that will boil down to finding media who won't
allow themselves to be distracted from the "real news" by the latest
inflammatory statement (whether spoken or tweeted).

Having said that, I wonder what story Trump is afraid of us hearing
about today?

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins