[Magdalen] Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:43:57 UTC 2016

And we in our house are appalled by sweet potatoes gussied up with sugar,
nuts, marshmallows, or any other such sweet yuckiness. The only way in
which we will accept them sweetened is in sweet potato pie, which we place
in the same category as pumpkin. Otherwise it's savory all the way. Last
night our burgers were accompanied by sweet potato fries with Tony
Chachere's seasoning. Yum!

Chacon a son gout.