[Magdalen] Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:51:15 UTC 2016

Had a dinner out for Thxgvng. The missus had yams, which she doesn't care
for anyway, accidentally spread over everything.
I had prime rib with mashed actual potatoes. The subtle herbs in the spods
was exquisite. The Prime Rib was about two inches thick. Absolutely
fabulous.

I think I'd love those miraculous candied sweet potatoes (and do not even
think of sparing the brown sugar) with turkey someday.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford