[Magdalen] Home for the Holidays.

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Wed Nov 30 16:12:56 UTC 2016

This year, I could not face Thanksgiving at home without Marcy, so Matthew and I went to Hawaii and had a wonderful time with my brother and his family including my niece and two grand nephews.  We took the elder for his first SCUBA experience, which he loved.

Same for Christmas so Matthew and I will be on an eastern Caribbean cruise over Christmas.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net