[Magdalen] Fwd: LOST WORDS

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:36:39 UTC 2016

so many co-ed dorm arrangements beginning in 1970 around the country at
universities.... I remember each of my friends had different experiences of
gender-'integration'. Within about 6 years it was all radically anything
goes practically everywhere in state schools except guy/girl in same room,
legally, of course.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck