[Magdalen] Another "worthless" food.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 01:05:38 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/30/2016 3:24:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
charles.wohlers at verizon.net writes:

Our  neighbor up the road also grows her tomatoes in containers on the
balcony  (with some overhanging glass, so it does trap some heat). Hers do
much  better than mine just put into cages in the

Though we do have a garden that is much fenced and sprayed, the
vegetables are all in containers on the large deck.  SO FAR the  White
Tailed Deer have not bothered to climb up to the deck to sample
the treats there.  Some friends in another part of this Pocono  development
(Beech Mountain Lakes) have more trouble with the ground hogs than
with deer. They are awful and eat anything and everything.

David S.