[Magdalen] Prayer request

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 13:48:44 UTC 2016

For my ex-husband, Joe Cangialosi, who has been hospitalized this morning with congestive heart failure.
My daughter just texted me; she's on her way over the mountain to the hospital.  That's all I know right now. He has Parkinson's and recently had a kidney removed because of a malignant tumor. He turned 75 on Wednesday.
I'm surprised at how hard this has hit me...and I'm between services at church, so I need to be somewhat put together in a few minutes.
We've been divorced for 33 years, but have done family things with our children and grandchildren, and I helped with the care of his mother while she was still at home. He's a good person, but spent a very long time as an active alcoholic. After a failed intervention in 1982, the kids and I left.  Prayers for them, too, and I guess for me.