[Magdalen] Prayer request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:59:29 UTC 2016

Prayers, Grace. I know somewhat how this feels, having dealt with the death
of my late ex, also an active alcoholic, in 2013. I'd left him in 2005
after the kids were grown, when I realized I could no longer deal with his
drinking and his personality disorder. But I had to support the kids and
grandkids through the funeral after he was found dead at home and had
apparently been dead for several days. At least your husband has a support
system, which is good. Prayers for everyone.