[Magdalen] this morning's sermon

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 20:51:41 UTC 2016

<I have a feeling that my posts may well not get to that list.  My  posts
do get to the Anglican/St. Sam's group which is run via the same
server.>

No, they come through all right to me, David. I have the same feeling
sometimes, but I recognise that I myself don't contribute very often,
and even then get very few replies that acknowledge that I have said
anything.

Regards
Lesley de Voil