[Magdalen] Another "worthless" food.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:41:03 UTC 2016

Apparently Michigan is now (and perhaps for a while) offering tax rebates for planting acreages  with various pine varieties. It was quite lovely to see random wooded acres with large stands of trees. I'm not sure if they may eventually be harvested or thinned but I do think that it is partly a green imitative for air quality.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck