[Magdalen] this morning's sermon

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:44:25 UTC 2016

That song (not sung with quite the same drumming!) is a favorite of youth
groups, both at my former parish in Tennessee and at Reformation Lutheran
here. It's always a little surprising to me to hear a bunch of mostly white
kids sing it with such enthusiasm, but they seem to get it, and they love
it. Of course the late Bob Marley popularized it to their parents.