[Magdalen] odd email

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Mon Oct 3 13:54:47 UTC 2016

Bishops are often aloof because they are at the top and are cautious about who their friends are among clergy.  It’s hard to go between a friend relationship and a fealty (for lack of a better term) relationship.  In this case I assume he has transcended that difference and really considers you a friend and would accept your friendship.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net