[Magdalen] Insurance screw-up.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:37:43 UTC 2016

I keep getting messages from a healthcare outfit in Kansas for someone
named Colleen. I have tried to stop them and/or redirect them but they come
from a "noreply" address and when I click on their link there's no place to
contact them to let them know they are sending the messages to the wrong
person. These are often for appointment reminders and suchlike, and I
wonder if Colleen is getting them at all.