[Magdalen] Freedom!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 18:35:52 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/5/2016 11:16:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
charles.wohlers at verizon.net writes:

And this  weekend marks two years since I ruptured my quadriceps tendon.
All
better  now, and has been for at least a  year.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can imagine there is much pain with this sort of event.  I get an
inkling of it when my achilles tendonitis acts up.  That is
completely disabling, and I am confined to a wheel chair until it
lets up.  I've been lucky never to go so far as rupture of the
tendon, fortunately.

David S.