[Magdalen] Hey, you, in Matthew's path!

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 02:00:10 UTC 2016

LOL, Mike.  No, Nikki has all she can say grace over.  She does a really
good job in these sorts of crises.

Since I wrote earlier, the southeastern SC coast has been put under a
hurricane watch.  All this is expected.  I did see a map from the weather
service, with 'Summerville' on it...we are in the tropical storm zone.

Ginga