[Magdalen] interesting article

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:35:16 UTC 2016

This is an historic event for two branches of the Catholic Church, the
Roman Catholic Church and the Anglican Communion.  The document which our
leaders have produced sets forth without fear the barriers that divide us.
This is a very good step. The document spells out many actions which have
brought us to this point, and the direction in which they feel we are
called to travel.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford