[Magdalen] the church closure...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 15:08:19 UTC 2016

So everyone I have now been told that my parish is officially closing... Dec. 31st will be the lastday of the parish (this is a Saturday).. I sent the secretary an email she doesn't know when herlast day will be but I am guessing that Christmas Eve will be my last day to play... I had intendedto hand in my resignation Dec. 1st to end employment Christmas Eve but now I know theyare closing then I don't need to bother unless I get a job offer elsewhere...We will not take services into the New Year... Well at least I know now although why they didn'ttell me any of this is beyond me... I feel as if any loyalty I had towards them was misguided... and thatthey didn't deserve it...
Sheila