[Magdalen] the church closure...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 03:24:21 UTC 2016

Try not to be too bitter. They may have a lot of denial, have a lot going
on, or simply have not much more info than you do.  Any Lutheran,
Presbyterian, Methodist or other denominations around you could look into?

I was surprised to learn that my grandmother, a lifelong Episcopalian who
attended the national convention in Kansas City in the forties, was
organist for a Lutheran Church. The church was German-speaking. THAT was
the big surprise.  I guess Lutherans just like good musicians.....

Get that resume out there!!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford