[Magdalen] Multiply married clergy (was Re: Lasted a little longer...)

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 19:26:00 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/11/2016 11:13:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

I was  told that he left the active priesthood and remarried and
that he and his  wife rehabbed and sold old  houses.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You're writing here of Shaw+ and Peter+ (can't remember the last
name.  The latter was a Saint Francis House resident  for awhile and I knew
him but not closely from that association.

I'm not happy with what they have done with Saint Andrew's, Madison.
It's now worship the pipe organ.

David S.