[Magdalen] Multiply married clergy (was Re: Lasted a little longer...)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:51:55 UTC 2016

I am, and when I met Peter+ in 1980-something) my first impression was that
he needed to see a surgeon and have the broomstick removed. (Sorry if
that's too graphic for some of you) I don't know what he did to cause the
split but the church was still recovering in 2001. I was kind of weirded
out by what they'd done to the internal architecture also. I only knew one
person there when I last visited, but it was again the same friendly
neighborhood church it had been in my childhood.