[Magdalen] Multiply married clergy (was Re: Lasted a little longer...)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:41:43 UTC 2016

By the time I was a junior or senior in high school, we were belting out
the Missa Marialis. That congregation could sing! Which was why I snorted,
though I tried to hide it, when the "little Napoleon" priest at All Saints
decreed that "chant is too hard" as the reason why we couldn't do something
or other. Of course he couldn't carry a tune in a ten-gallon bucket and
didn't know "Oh, Susanna" from "The Star-Spangled Banner"... /s