[Magdalen] DT reads

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:17:49 UTC 2016

Sorry, Mike, that may be your personal preference, but I know that some things are not good for my soul. I turned this on just long enough to catch them talking loudly over each other and over the moderator. That convinced me that my decision was the right one for me.
Besides, I haven't seen anything that I would call "major political moments."  More like sandbox fights.
Obviously, YMMV, and that's fine,