[Magdalen] DT reads

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:21:46 UTC 2016

I'd rather get the content later via transcripts and news reports.
This is even more the case for tediously ovation-heavy speech events
like the State of the Union.

Besides, I had my eternal Wednesday evening duty of leading Evening
Prayer and serving at Mass (which I love to do but why do these
commitments become eternal? because not enough others step up to take
a turn...)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA