[Magdalen] DT reads

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 20 16:25:59 UTC 2016

>>>Besides, it was past my bedtime.<<<

Kristin:  You're absolutely right.  I knew DT could only go up, if he chose, and he didn't.  So, yes, nothing new.

My point, I think, is centered more around the idea that this is such a painful time for the U.S., that We The People need to pay attention, so we'll understand what's happening when it finally rights itself.  I'm not saying you're not paying attention; God knows you are, to whatever degree you please.  My focus is merely on "pay attention, as much as you can", and I hope Grace is reading this.