[Magdalen] Life's blessings

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:06:24 UTC 2016

Oh I hate those type of ghost and I know I still carry them somewhat.  They
cause me to come to same conclusions, unless I remember to ask God to go
thru those with me. Glad you found some blessings.  It hard writing a
sermon when the cloudy day is getting to me, but my theme of persistence is
persisting.