[Magdalen] Junk phone calls

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:05:28 UTC 2016

The number of junk phone calls on my cell and only number seems to be increasing exponentially/daily. I tend to answer no matter the city of origin which shows on my screen because it might be a client. I had started simply hanging up and then blocking them but have discovered that if I wait for the usually very short message to end there is an option to opt out of future calls - must be a new development/regulation for robo-type calls, kind of a follow up on the personal calls having to honor that do not call back request.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck