[Magdalen] All souls/All Saints...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 14:42:13 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/24/2016 10:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

​That's the call for the first formation for saluting the flag  as  it's

In the US Army Medical Corps we were spared most of this
military formality.  It always made me a bit nervous when I  would
be saluted (I was a Major) outside the hospital.  On one  occasion
I emerged from the hospital just as (is it?) taps was being played
through a loud speaker as the hospital flag was lowered.  I  failed
to notice this was going on and almost got arrested by the MP's,
both of whom were my patients.

David S.