[Magdalen] Something new!

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 21:43:58 UTC 2016

Well, in 1988 we were hosted by a target rifle club in Rotorua, NZ.  It
was located way up on the lip of the caldera and the 'dunnie', whose
door faced away from where the people were, opened to a panoramic view
of the whole region.  Beyond spectacular to contemplate during one's
time in it.  Fabulous hospitality.  They smoked trout for our lunch and
I first tasted Royal Gala apples fresh from the tree and was rocketed
back downhill after in a wild jeep ride cross country.  Aye, it's been a
gud life!

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....