[Magdalen] DT reads

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:03:01 UTC 2016

Joe Buck, the baseball play by play person for Fox is an idiot.  I thought
I felt that way because he wasn't nice to the Cubbies.  Turns out a friend
from LA who is a Dodgers fan agrees.

I am watcing the Cubs and reading "The Only Woman in the Room: Why Science
is Still a Boys' Club" and finding it more a person rant about why she
turned to writing. Also, "Feather Brained", a self deprecating memoir about
a guy from Western Michigan learning t be a birder.  I resemble this book.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan