[Magdalen] DT reads

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:29:38 UTC 2016

Yes, Joe Buck is an idiot. And I am not happy about the outcome of the
first game

Science, unfortunately, is still a boys' club, in this country especially.
The more I read and hear about the awful sexism in astronomy, the more I
am, in a way, not totally sad I didn't end up there, no matter how much I
wanted to be one in my youth.