[Magdalen] DT reads

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:05:43 UTC 2016

Between work (listing books for online sale by Voyager Books), celebrating
birthdays (son Jack Conant, 27 on Oct 22; father-in-law John Conant, 96 on
Oct 26; and husband Jim Conant, 67 today, Oct 27), duties as Philoptochos
chapter 1099 president, attending 3 local NAACP candidate forums (only 2 of
11 Republican candidates showed up*) and watching all the partisan
shenanigans on TV,  I sometimes read *Around the World in 50 Years My
Adventure to Every Country on Earth* by Albert Powell.

Kate

*
http://www.journal-news.net/news/local-news/2016/10/gop-legislative-candidates-decline-naacp-invitation/

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8