[Magdalen] I didn't get the job...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:03:52 UTC 2016

Deep breath Sheila...and know that many of us are holding you and your work dilemma in prayer.
peace
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck